Monday, April 26, 2010

Novio


I suppose I have to say a few words about my boyfriend, since there have been quite a few questions. I can sum it up quickly by saying that, in my experience, the hype about Latin men is well deserved.

I met Lucas my first weekend here. I went to a boliche (dance club) with my friends in Puerto Madero. We walked onto the overwhelmingly crowded dance floor, and before I even had a chance to start dancing, out of the strobe lights emerged Lucas – with his pink polo, sweet-talking Castilian charm and dance moves that could impress John Travolta himself. We danced until the sun came up and he told me ‘Vivi – I will be your next boyfriend.’ I thought he was crazy, but somehow in the last three months he convinced me that he was right.

Anyway, I have an awesome boyfriend, but I won’t rub it in your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment